Thursday, May 26, 2011

This is a First!

I came across something this week that totally blew my mind with how much sense it actually made in a world where a lot of things make little to no sense....

Tim Horton's newest garbage cans!

By far the best drive-thru garbage can idea I've ever seen! Haha.
I've always tried to avoid having to toss out garbage when going through a drive-thru for the simple fact that if I attempted to throw the garbage I would inevitably fail and it would fall to ground and I would either a) get out of the vehicle to pick it up and toss it out or b) leave it there and then feel guilty littering.
Who ever came up with this is a genius! It takes all the pressures of getting garbage in the garbage off of you. as long as you can toss it high and far enough, it will end up in the bin. You would have to a pretty shitty shot for you to miss the garbage with this invention. I've been hoping I would need to throw out garbage while in the drive-thru since I've become aware of this contraption but so far haven't had the need and am actually bummed about it, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment