Monday, December 6, 2010

Duel Left-handed Turning

So apparently I don't come across the 'not so common common sense' situations as often as it seemed, but I will continue to add to this when I do come across them. It just might not be every day or week....

This occurance actually happened last week, but I kept forgetting to write it down:
I was driving back to work one lunch hour and at one set of lights in town, two vehicles facing eachother were wanting to both turn to their respective lefts and neither was willing to turn therefore holding up everyone behind them.
I'm not sure what would possess both of them to just sit there and wait out the light before turning. Thankfully one of them finally decided to go just before the light turned yellow so that everyone wasn't sitting there for yet another light because they were too scared to turn...

No comments:

Post a Comment